Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Python 3.x Tutorial

This article shall be constantly updated to collect useful resource for learning python 3.x .


  1. Dive into Python 3

    I didn't buy this book because while I start this article, it hasn't be published yet, but definitely this is a very very good book. It's much better than the book I bought from amazon, Programming in Python 3 by Mark Summerfield. The book I bought is too difficult to understand, and the only reason I bought it is that it's one of the earliest book published for python 3.x. I'm still waiting for the publication of the Dive into Python 3, and I believe this book is better than the one I owned now.

  2. Official Python v3.1 documentation

    I believe that you can find all the update information from here. Anyway, it's something that you would always check for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment